1) OHS Video Pilot CLASS Observation Protocol
This is the observation protocol for grant recipients. A detailed document that covers everything you need to know for making an observation.
2) OHS Video Pilot FAQ
Office of Head Start (OHS) Video Pilot Informational Webinar: Questions and Answers from October 17, 2022
- OHS Monitoring
- Classroom Sample
- Communications and Scheduling
- Video Protocol & Privacy
- Conducting Video Observations
- Technology Requirements
- Classroom Interactions
- CLASS Coding
Video from March 9th Recording
The training covered:
- Observation Protocol
- Best Practice for Video Observations
- Mobile App and Web Platform Overview
- Support Resources
4) Questions and Answers from Technology Webinar
5) Classroom identifier
Fill in the blanks with the Classroom and Teacher being recorded. Directly after starting the recording, you can place it in front of the camera for a few seconds to be used as an additional identification when the videos are being reviewed.
6) Office hours
Office hours are offered for any OHS Video Pilot grant recipient. We will be covering the listed topics for the first half of the hour and have an open question time during the second half of the hour.
7) Parent Postcard
Provided to give to parents explaining the overview of the video coding pilot.
- Getting started English
- Getting started Spanish
- Video pilot next steps English
- Video pilot next steps Spanish
- Quick reference guide Spanish