Please Note - This guide is for Admin users
Contents of this article:
- Review a Video
- Edit Video Details
- Submit an Individual Video
- Managing Submissions
- Managing Submissions via the Submit All Button
- See Which Admin Submitted a Video
- Reject a Video
- Login to your account at ohs.irisconnect.com.
- Click the Manage Submissions tab on the left navigation panel.
- Using the search bar or filter option, you can switch between videos proposed to you for submission, videos that have been formally submitted, and videos that have been rejected.
- You will receive an email and a platform notification on the Manage Submissions page whenever there is a pending proposed video for you to review.
Subject: Submission proposed
From: IRIS Connect - email@example.com
Review a Video
If you wish to review the video before submitting it, you can find the video either by browsing to it, using the Search bar or the Proposed filter.
- Click on the Review button to watch the proposed video
- The video will appear in a pop-up window
- Press the Play button on the screen to start playing
Edit Video Details
To edit the form details (e.g. center, classroom, enrollment numbers, educator, or language), click the Submit button on the video. Please note, you are not able to save any changes to the form without submitting the video, meaning you will need to edit the form and submit the video at the same time.
- The form will be pre-populated with the answers provided by the user who proposed it.
- Check that all the fields are populated correctly - you can amend the answers if you wish. Then click the Submit button to save the edit/s you have made and submit the video.
Submit an Individual Video
This guide is for submitting a video as an admin that has been proposed by a user.
The guide for submitting your own recording can be found here.
- Find the video you want to submit.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Follow the on-screen guide to walk you through the submission process and to confirm all requirements have been met.
- Check that all the fields are populated correctly - you can amend the answers if you wish. Then select Submit button.
- A confirmation message will appear that the video has been submitted.
Multiple videos can be proposed for 1 classroom but only 1 video can be submitted per classroom. If you end up with multiple proposed videos for the same classroom you will need to decide which video to submit.
When attempting a submission to a classroom where a video has already been submitted you will see the error message below.
You can change the classroom via the Edit button.
When submitting a video where there is another video proposed to the same classroom, but no video has yet been submitted, you will be notified by this banner:
Managing Submissions via the Submit All button
When clicking Submit All, the system will alert you if there are multiple videos proposed for the same classroom, or if any of the proposals are for a classroom already submitted. It will then skip them and give feedback on what has been submitted or skipped and why.
See Which Admin Submitted a Video
In some cases where there are a numerous administrators at your organization you may be unsure who has submitted a video. You can check this by finding the video (filter by Submitted) then clicking on More details.
Reject a Video
When you want to reject a video:
- Find the video you want to reject.
- Click on the Reject button.
- Provide the Recorder feedback on why you are rejecting the video (optional). Then select the Reject button again to confirm.
- A confirmation message will appear stating that the video has been rejected.
- The user will receive an email notification if their video was rejected internally by the admin or externally during coding.